That is a good site to see both candidates truth stretching abilities.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
That is a good site to see both candidates truth stretching abilities.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Si senor...also to see the truth behind lies in the ads.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26526521
Worst summer for layoffs since 2002
Reductions rose 12 percent in August from a year earlier
updated 10:57 a.m. ET, Wed., Sept. 3, 2008
CHICAGO - Job cuts announced by U.S. employers last month jumped 12 percent over a year ago to cap the busiest summer of downsizing in six years, according to a report released Wednesday.
The monthly job reductions slowed somewhat from July but still exceeded the year-ago figure for a seventh time in 2008, according to the report by job placement consultancy Challenger, Gray & Christmas.
Employers announced plans to reduce their work forces by 88,736 jobs in August "? 14 percent fewer than the 103,312 job cuts announced in July but 12 percent more than the 79,459 recorded in August 2007.
...
I hope someone gets something right for a change . Worse summer since 2002....something happened in 2002...somebody got an office...looks like folks would learn. If you were wrong last time...
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks